Cyclist With Serious Injuries After Crash in Oakville
Halton police are investigating after a crash in Oakville on September 26, 2018.
According to police, there was a crash between a cyclist and a sports utility vehicle around 5:15 p.m. on Kerr north of the QEW bridge.
The cyclist was going south on Kerr, mounted the center curb median, and struck the northbound vehicle, according to police.
Police say the cyclist, a 52-year-old Oakville man, has serious but non-life threatening injuries, and he was not wearing a helmet.
The driver, a 42-year-old Oakville woman, remained on scene.
Any witnesses should contact police.
- New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Here’s What’s Happening with Burlington’s Waterfront Park
- Here's How the Canadian Government Plans to Support New and Future Retirees
- Suspects Sought After Electronics Stolen From Milton Store