Cyclist With Serious Injuries After Crash in Oakville
Halton police are investigating after a crash in Oakville on September 26, 2018.
According to police, there was a crash between a cyclist and a sports utility vehicle around 5:15 p.m. on Kerr north of the QEW bridge.
The cyclist was going south on Kerr, mounted the center curb median, and struck the northbound vehicle, according to police.
Police say the cyclist, a 52-year-old Oakville man, has serious but non-life threatening injuries, and he was not wearing a helmet.
The driver, a 42-year-old Oakville woman, remained on scene.
Any witnesses should contact police.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- School Community Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- Police Investigating World War II Explosive Device Found in Burlington