DAILY UPDATE: COVID-19 case counts up at schools in Burlington, Oakville, Milton on Nov. 8
Despite older cases dropping off the report, overall COVID-19 cases continue to slowly rise at schools in Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Halton Hills on Nov. 8.
There are currently a total of 21 infections among Halton staff and students and seven Catholic school classrooms remain closed.
When a classroom is closed, students are sent home to quarantine for at least 10 days and learn remotely.
As older cases are resolved, schools are removed from the listing.
Here is a list of all Halton schools, both public and Catholic, currently reporting cases:
- CH Norton: 2 cases
- Ethel Gardiner: 1 case
- Holy Rosary (Milton): 1 case, 1 class closed
- Oodenawi: 1 case
- Pine Grove: 1 case
- St. Andrew: 2 cases, 1 class closed
- St. Benedict: 2 cases, 2 classes closed
- St. Brigid: 2 cases, 2 classes closed
- St. Gregory the Great: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Raphael: 1 case
- St. Teresa of Calcutta: 1 case
- Tiger Jeet Singh: 4 cases
- Georgetown: 2 cases