DAILY UPDATE: Two new COVID-19 cases reported at schools in Burlington, Oakville, Milton on Nov. 1
Two new cases of COVID-19 are being reported at schools in Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Halton Hills on Nov. 1.
In addition, one new classroom has been closed.
This brings the total active infections to 14 at Halton public and Catholic school board facilities, with five classrooms closed.
When a classroom is closed, students are sent home to quarantine for at least 10 days and learn remotely.
As older cases are resolved, schools are removed from the listing.
Here is a list of all Halton schools, both public and Catholic, currently reporting cases:
- Alexander’s: 1 case
- Holy Rosary (Milton): 3 cases, 2 classes closed
- Joshua Creek: 1 case
- Maplehurst: 1 case
- Oodenawi: 2 cases
- St. Benedict: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Brigid: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Gregory the Great: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Raphael: 1 case
- Abbey Park: 1 case
- White Oaks (South Campus): 1 case