Death of Oakville Couple Ruled Murder-Suicide
The deaths of an Oakville couple have been ruled a murder-suicide, say Halton police detectives.
Post-mortem examinations were conducted on Thursday following the discovery of two bodies in an Oakville home on Jan. 17.
A weapons-related call from 1414 Summerhill Cres. sent tactical officers to the northeast end of town shortly before 5 a.m. on Jan. 17.
Officers arrived, finding one male and one female.
Police remained on scene near Bayshire Dr. and Summerhill Cres., near Upper Middle Rd. E. and Joshuas Creek Dr., for the day.
The couple reportedly lived in the area for more than 20 years.
- Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Here's What Doug Ford Intends to do About Gun Violence in Ontario
- Oakville Will Regulate Airbnb and Short-Term Rentals
- Oakville Man Facing Child Porn, Sex Assault Charges
- Oakville Neighbourhood Ranked One of the Last Affordable Areas in the GTA