Delicious New Menu Items Coming to This Authentic Italian Restaurant in Oakville and Burlington
Everyone loves Italian food, and who can blame us? We have Italy to thank for pizza, pasta, and a ton of other delicious dishes that have long since become regular meals for us.
However, lovers of all types of cuisine, Italian or otherwise, know there’s one thing that makes their food taste a hundred times better: When it’s made with only the most authentic techniques and high-quality ingredients.
While Scaddabush has been serving happy customers for years now with signature items such as their fresh mozzarella, they’ve recently introduced some big changes that’ll upgrade the experience you’ve come to love.
What’s the story?
It started when a group of Italy’s top chefs invited the Scaddabush team on a culinary discovery tour, which they graciously accepted (after all, who needs an excuse to visit Italy?).
During the tour, which was led by prestigious Pizzaiolos and pasta makers, they learned a variety of authentic regional techniques and time-honored recipes - which they’ve now brought back here for you to discover as well!
Not only has the restaurant changed all of its pizza and pasta recipes to reflect this authentic culinary experience, they’re also introducing six new dishes as part of their winter menu.
For their pasta dishes, they’ve switched to an eggless recipe (traditional to southern Italy) that greatly enhances the taste and flavour of each dish, along with their special Italian flour and hand cut pastas. Their eggless pasta makes for a delicious and healthy plant-based option!
Next time you’re craving pasta, try one of these three new dishes from Scaddabush:
- Shrimp & Tomato Agnolotti: Sauteed shrimp, asiago agnolotti, garlic sofrito, Pecorino Alfredo, salsa verde, and house-roasted tomato
- Lasagna Pepperonata: 8 layer lasagna, house bolognese, sausage pepperonata,mozzarella, Pecorino, San Marzano tomato sauce, fresh stracciatellacheese, basil oil, and fresh basil, baked fresh daily
- Seafood Puttanesca Spaghetti: Calamari, shrimp, San Marzano tomato sauce, garlic sofrito, roasted red peppers, olives, fried capers, and fresh basil
Pasta is made from scratch and served with homemade sauces (such as Bolognese, Tomato, Pecorino Alfredo and Pepperonata) that are simmered all day long, giving them a deeper and richer flavour as the hours go by. All their sauces use DOP-certified San Marzano tomatoes, which are a staple in Scaddabush’s kitchens in keeping with their commitment to exceptional quality.
You also can’t forget about Scaddabush’s incredible pizzas, prepared and baked just right so you get a perfectly crisp bite every time. The dough is matured for 48 hours in a temperature-controlled environment, then topped with only the best DOP San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella made fresh in-house, and flour imported directly from northern Italy. It’s baked at 700 degrees Fahrenheit and the restaurant lets you cut each slice the way you want.
Here are three new pizzas to look out for on Scaddabush’s winter menu:
- Stracciatella Pizza: San Marzano tomato sauce, fresh stracciatella cheese, extra virgin olive oil, basil oil, and fresh basil
- Pear & Squash Pizza: Pecorino Alfredo sauce, roasted squash, pear, kale, caramelized onions, mozzarella, toasted hazelnut, and sage
- Puzza Pizza: Pecorino Alfredo sauce, gorgonzola,mozzarella, roastedmushrooms, prosciuttocotto, and marscapone
And there’s so much more to discover on Scaddabush’s massive menu! Whether it’s the Superfood Insalata for lunch or a Mushroom Truffle Steak for dinner, the restaurant has something for everyone to enjoy all throughout the day. Brunch is also available every Saturday and Sunday until 3 pm. Wait until you try the Nutella stuffed French toast!
Accompany your meal with your choice of drink from a wide variety including wines (red, white, rose and sparkling) and popular cocktail choices such as the Black Cherry Bellini and Toasted Pina Colada. Non-alcoholic drinks are available as well.
Scaddabush’s gorgeous interior makes the perfect environment for enjoying a nice meal, and the restaurant also offers take-out, delivery, and catering for events.
Whether you’re a regular Scaddabush guest or you’ve never been, you owe it to yourself to try their new winter menu and see just how good authentic Italian cuisine can be!
Reserve your table at one of their locations such as Square One - Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Sherway Gardens, and more! Visit scaddabush.com for more information including a full look at each of their menus.
- Young Oakville man dead following incident at Balls Falls in Lincoln
- Burlington mayor and councillor propose mandatory mask bylaw
- Oakville man arrested after assault against 18 year old female in Burlington
- House of the Week: 6 beds and 6 baths in South Oakville
- Police searching for missing 17-year-old from Oakville