Derry Road closed in Milton for police investigation
Derry Road is closed in Milton.
Currently, Halton Regional Police Services (HRPS) have closed Derry Road near James Snow Parkway for an investigation.
According to a report from HRPS, a stolen vehicle collided with two other vehicles. The driver and two passengers in the stolen vehicle have been transported to hospital—the extent of their injuries is currently unknown.
.@HaltonPolice investigating a crash at James Snow Parkway and Derry Road in #Milton. Rolled over car was stolen and collided with two other vehicles. Three young suspects ran away and were all apprehended nearby. Road closed. pic.twitter.com/opqrjGc4Xa— DR (@Media371) February 26, 2020
Drivers are advised to avoid the area and find alternate routes.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 160 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Easter Bunny declared an essential service in Ontario