Dinner is Now On the Menu at This Popular Oakville Restaurant
You’ve inhaled the Open Faced Bagel with Lox, Vegan Toast, Eggs Florentine, Coconut Chia Pudding, and all of their other amazingly tasty bites, but a popular Oakville restaurant known for all-day breakfast is now serving up dinner.
Kerr Street Cafe is offering up an array of items, starting with snacks and bevvies at 3:30 p.m.
(Regulars know that’s when the kitchen used to close!)
Snacks include House-Made Potato Chips, Sea Bream Ceviche, and Beet Hummus with prices ranging from $4 to $18.
The Sharable appy list boasts Mushroom Toast, Meatballs and Tomato & Burratta. Prices run from $14 to $18.
The mains or ‘substantial’ items are: Chopped Cauliflower & Zucchini, Cacio E Pepe (with pomodoro/pesto or pork meatballs/pomodoro), Romaine & Buttermilk Fried Chicken, and Black Cod & Wilted Tuscan Kale. Prices vary from $13 to $34.
Dinner starts at 5 p.m. (the resto remains open between lunch and supper) and reservations are accepted.
Tell us what your favourite new dish is!
Photo courtesy of Kerr Street Cafe
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- Big Changes are Coming to the Burlington Pedestrian Bridge
- PHOTOS: Ford Drive Road Closure After Truck Rollover