Dinner is Now On the Menu at This Popular Oakville Restaurant
You’ve inhaled the Open Faced Bagel with Lox, Vegan Toast, Eggs Florentine, Coconut Chia Pudding, and all of their other amazingly tasty bites, but a popular Oakville restaurant known for all-day breakfast is now serving up dinner.
Kerr Street Cafe is offering up an array of items, starting with snacks and bevvies at 3:30 p.m.
(Regulars know that’s when the kitchen used to close!)
Snacks include House-Made Potato Chips, Sea Bream Ceviche, and Beet Hummus with prices ranging from $4 to $18.
The Sharable appy list boasts Mushroom Toast, Meatballs and Tomato & Burratta. Prices run from $14 to $18.
The mains or ‘substantial’ items are: Chopped Cauliflower & Zucchini, Cacio E Pepe (with pomodoro/pesto or pork meatballs/pomodoro), Romaine & Buttermilk Fried Chicken, and Black Cod & Wilted Tuscan Kale. Prices vary from $13 to $34.
Dinner starts at 5 p.m. (the resto remains open between lunch and supper) and reservations are accepted.
Tell us what your favourite new dish is!
Photo courtesy of Kerr Street Cafe
- A New Highway is Moving Forward in the GTA
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Suspect Arrested After Stealing Tip Jar From Tamp Coffee in Burlington
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Toronto Bound Due To Collision In Oakville
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Due To Collision In Oakville