Dinner is Now On the Menu at This Popular Oakville Restaurant
You’ve inhaled the Open Faced Bagel with Lox, Vegan Toast, Eggs Florentine, Coconut Chia Pudding, and all of their other amazingly tasty bites, but a popular Oakville restaurant known for all-day breakfast is now serving up dinner.
Kerr Street Cafe is offering up an array of items, starting with snacks and bevvies at 3:30 p.m.
(Regulars know that’s when the kitchen used to close!)
Snacks include House-Made Potato Chips, Sea Bream Ceviche, and Beet Hummus with prices ranging from $4 to $18.
The Sharable appy list boasts Mushroom Toast, Meatballs and Tomato & Burratta. Prices run from $14 to $18.
The mains or ‘substantial’ items are: Chopped Cauliflower & Zucchini, Cacio E Pepe (with pomodoro/pesto or pork meatballs/pomodoro), Romaine & Buttermilk Fried Chicken, and Black Cod & Wilted Tuscan Kale. Prices vary from $13 to $34.
Dinner starts at 5 p.m. (the resto remains open between lunch and supper) and reservations are accepted.
Tell us what your favourite new dish is!
Photo courtesy of Kerr Street Cafe
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Internet providers explain why they’ve hiked prices amid an economic downturn
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- This Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant is Now Open in Oakville
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: December 15 - 21
- Delicious New Menu Items Coming to This Authentic Italian Restaurant in Oakville and Burlington
- Another Popular Oakville Restaurant Has Moved
- Unique New Fried Chicken Restaurant Opens in Burlington