Disappointing News for Canadian Harry Potter Fans
Who doesn’t love a good Harry Potter movie marathon?
Not many people that’s for sure.
The only thing that could make a Harry Potter marathon better than it already is would be the ability to watch every movie right after each other (sometimes putting in a new DVD can be too much work).
This dream sadly may not be a reality for Canadian Harry Potter fans anytime soon.
Netflix recently announced that the eight Harry Potter movies would be coming to the website on Nov. 1.
This news spread worldwide like rapid fire.
However, the movies will only be available to France and Belgium Netflix users.
Some Canadian fans are not taking this news lightly.
Harry Potter not coming to Netflix in Canada is devastating.— Alexander Racicot (@AVRacicot) November 2, 2018
All Harry Potter movies on Netflix except for Canada lol pic.twitter.com/fSdpDyuZBZ— AnneMarie (@Bleu_Corbeau) November 1, 2018
Do you want to see the Harry Potter movies on Canadian Netflix?
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Nov. 10 – Nov. 16
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water