Do You Want McDonald's Delivered to Your House?
If you’ve ever wanted a Big Mac delivered straight to your door, you’re in luck.
By the end of the summer, McDelivery with UberEATS will be offered in more than 250 restaurants across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, and Calgary, with 187 planned for Toronto and the GTA alone.
There are currently a whopping 145 restaurants in Toronto and the GTA where having McDonald’s delivered by UberEATS is available.
Customers can now order classics like Big Macs, fries, and McNuggets and the full menu will be available for delivery, with the exception of soft serve cones.
“With UberEATS, you can get the food you want, where you want it, delivered at Uber speed. We’re thrilled to welcome McDonald’s to the UberEATS app to give Canadians easy access to their McDonald’s favourites at the tap of a button,” said Ian Black, Regional General Manager of UberEATS. “We know that Canadians frequently search for McDonald’s in the UberEATS app, so we’re excited to expand our reach and deliver what they’ve been craving.”
To find out if McDonald’s will deliver to you, check UberEATS! If it’s not available near you yet, it could be by the end of the summer, so keep your eye on the app.
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- McDonald’s Canada Launches Exciting New Menu Item
- This Burlington McDonald’s Location Has a Whole New Look
- McDonald's is Selling 67 Cent Hamburgers in Halton This Week
- A Popular McDonald's Item is Coming Back to Halton and Beyond
- You Can Now Get Movie Theatre Popcorn Delivered to Your Home in Halton