Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
If you’re a frequent shopper at Dollarama, you’ll be pleased to know that there’s now a more convenient way to buy its products.
The Canadian dollar store chain recently announced the launch of its new online store, available to customers across the country.
Residents will now be able to order some of the store’s most popular products and have them delivered straight to their door.
However, products will be sold by the case, so you won’t be able to pick up items individually like you would in store.
“The new online store has been launched to provide additional convenience to Dollarama customers -- individuals and businesses alike -- who wish to buy products in large quantities that may not be available in-store,” the retail chain said in a news release.
“Approximately 1,000 products, selected from the broader consumable and general merchandise offering, are now available for purchase through the online store by the full case only.”
Products listed for sale online will be priced the same as in-store, Dollarama says.
The online store launched following a successful five-week pilot in Quebec.
To access the store and get more information on which products are sold, you can visit Dollarama’s website.
- Victim in fatal Burlington shooting identified as notorious Hamilton crime boss
- Halton Chief of Police, Federal NDP leader engage in feud on social media
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins
- Special weather statement in effect for Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington