'Don't be this guy ever!' OPP shares insane video of icy vehicle
We’ve all been there.
It’s early, it’s cold, you’re in a rush, and your car is covered in snow.
You’ve just brushed the snow off your vehicle (and somehow into your boots) before noticing your windows are caked with a think layer of ice. One scrape won’t do, though; you have to dig over and over and over…
Well, this highway driver apparently said, “screw it!”.
OPP West shared a video on Twitter of a vehicle that was pulled after the driver failed to clean the ice off their windshield. While they say the footage is from Jan. 2019, OPP say it serves a valuable reminder. They add that it’s still a far too common occurrence during the winter months.
Have a look:
Really? Don't be this guy ever! Make sure you clear the #ice and #snow from every window on your vehicle for everyone's safety. If YOU can't see it, how are you going to avoid it? Please #DriveSafe and #SlowDown. @weathernetwork @NorfolkCountyCA #NorfolkOPP ^es pic.twitter.com/mZxoxkXzBX— OPP West (@OPP_WR) December 2, 2019
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Update: Police standoff ends after toddler was stabbed
- The province suggests tiny homes could help the housing crisis
- You’re Invited to Check Out the VIP Santa Experience at Bramalea City Centre
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- PHOTOS: Allegedly Impaired Driver's Vehicle Destroyed in Halton Hills
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington
- Driver Caught Going Insane Speed on Residential Street in Oakville
- Driver Flees After Striking Police Vehicle in Burlington
- VIDEO: Here’s What the 20+ Vehicle Pileup Looked Like in Milton