Downed Wires Causing Delays and Power Outage in Milton
A collision is causing some delays and outages this morning in Milton.
Halton Police reported around 11:30 a.m. that First Line Nassagaweya is blocked off between Sideroad 28 and Arkell Road after a vehicle collision knocked down a few wires.
In addition to the road block, some residents are currently without power, police say.
There is no estimated time of repair at the moment. Residents are advised to avoid the area.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton