Driver arrested after crashing into traffic light pole in Burlington
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening.
At 8:45 p.m., police reported that a vehicle crashed into a traffic light pole at Appleby Line and Upper Middle Road.
No injuries were reported.
The driver has been arrested for impaired driving.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until the scene is cleaned up.
Photo courtesy of Halton Police
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Trudeau announces millions in funding for women's shelters and sexual assault centres
- Driver Arrested After Vehicle Strikes Hydro Pole in Milton
- PHOTOS: Allegedly Impaired Driver Downs Light Pole in Milton
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Crashes into Pole in Milton
- Suspects Flee After Crashing Stolen Vehicle into Pole in Milton
- Driver Arrested After Ramming Into Police Cruisers in Burlington