Driver Arrested After Vehicle Strikes Hydro Pole in Milton
Police have one person in custody following a collision Saturday night.
Shortly after 11:00 p.m. on June 23, police reported that a minivan struck a hydro pole on Derry Road between Appleby and Bell School Line.
The road was closed for investigation.
Officers arrested one male driver for impaired driving.
The driver was the only person injured in this incident, police say.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Halton
- New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Five Catholic Schools in Halton Will Have Different Start and End Times Come September
- Company Preparing for Massive $28 Million Expansion in Burlington