Driver Arrested Following Road Rage Incident
Halton Police have arrested and charged one driver following an incident on Wednesday evening in Georgetown.
Police reported around 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday (May 16) that they were investigating a road rage incident from earlier in the evening where an assault had taken place.
Officers chased the driver in a brief pursuit through the Stewart MacLaren Road condo complex, north of Mountainview Road North at Maple Avenue.
The driver stopped near the dead end of River Drive, recently closed due to bridge reconstruction, police say.
Police have arrested and charged the driver, a Georgetown man, with fleeing police and dangerous driving.
No injuries were reported in the assault.
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- A Big Change is on its Way to Starbucks Locations in Halton
- Part of QEW in Oakville Blocked Following Vehicle Fire
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Driver Arrested After Ramming Into Police Cruisers in Burlington
- Driver Arrested After Vehicle Strikes Hydro Pole in Milton
- Taxi Driver Assaulted For Going Too Slow in Halton: Police
- Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway in Burlington
- Police Nab Driver Breaking Speed Limit on Major Road in Oakville