Driver Caught Going 80 Km/H Over the Speed Limit in Oakville
Halton Police recently stopped a driver who was travelling 80 km/h over the speed limit in Oakville.
According to police, the driver was caught on Ninth Line.
Police say the driver is now facing a seven day roadside licence suspension and a seven day vehicle impound.
In addition, the driver also has to answer to stunt driving and speeding.
This driver has qualified to win a 7day vehicle impound, 7day roadside licence suspension & the bonus Grand Prize of a meeting with a Justice of the Peace to answer to Stunt Driving and Speeding (80kmh over); after being stopped by our Traffic Unit on 9th Line. #SpeedKills ^MRT pic.twitter.com/kN4NOYnSU9— HRPS Oakville (@HRPSOak) August 13, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen From Fortinos in Burlington
- Suspects Arrested After Spools of Copper Stolen in Milton
- Food Products Recalled Due to Potential Health Hazards
- Police Looking for 21 Year old Burlington Man