Driver Caught Going 80 Km/H Over the Speed Limit in Oakville
Halton Police recently stopped a driver who was travelling 80 km/h over the speed limit in Oakville.
According to police, the driver was caught on Ninth Line.
Police say the driver is now facing a seven day roadside licence suspension and a seven day vehicle impound.
In addition, the driver also has to answer to stunt driving and speeding.
This driver has qualified to win a 7day vehicle impound, 7day roadside licence suspension & the bonus Grand Prize of a meeting with a Justice of the Peace to answer to Stunt Driving and Speeding (80kmh over); after being stopped by our Traffic Unit on 9th Line. #SpeedKills ^MRT pic.twitter.com/kN4NOYnSU9— HRPS Oakville (@HRPSOak) August 13, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police Say Driver Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Milton
- Police Nab Driver Breaking Speed Limit in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Oakville Driver Charged with Stunt Driving
- Police Nab Driver Breaking Speed Limit on Major Road in Oakville
- Driver Charged After Going More Than 70 Over the Speed Limit in Oakville