Driver Caught Going Crazy Speed Near Toronto Premium Outlets
Halton Police recently caught a driver who was travelling at a high speed near the Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills.
According to police, the driver was travelling at 129 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
As a result, the vehicle was impounded for seven days.
Police are reminding drivers to slow down and that speed kills.
Driver caught going 129 km/h in the posted 60 km/h zone right next to the Toronto Premium Outlets. Now his vehicle will be spending 7 days at this very nice impound facility. Just a reminder to slow down: Speed kills. ^nb pic.twitter.com/c8kNhsdBEJ— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) April 2, 2019
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- CPA Canada hit by cyberattack, affecting data of more than 329,000 stakeholders