Driver Caught Going Crazy Speed Near Toronto Premium Outlets
Halton Police recently caught a driver who was travelling at a high speed near the Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills.
According to police, the driver was travelling at 129 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
As a result, the vehicle was impounded for seven days.
Police are reminding drivers to slow down and that speed kills.
Driver caught going 129 km/h in the posted 60 km/h zone right next to the Toronto Premium Outlets. Now his vehicle will be spending 7 days at this very nice impound facility. Just a reminder to slow down: Speed kills. ^nb pic.twitter.com/c8kNhsdBEJ— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) April 2, 2019
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Halton
- VIDEO: Vehicle fire snarling traffic in Oakville
- New blockade suspends GO Train service west of Toronto
- Heavy snow warning issued for Burlington, Milton, Oakville
- Tracks between Aldershot GO Station and Hamilton GO Station shut down due to protests