Driver Caught Going Insane Speed on Residential Street in Oakville
Halton Police recently caught a driver who was travelling at an insane speed on a residential street in the town of Oakville.
Cst. Marc Taraso caught a driver who was travelling at 94 km/h on West Oak Trail (a 40 km/h street) on May 26.
According to Taraso on Twitter, the G2 driver’s licence and vehicle was suspended as a result.
The vehicle was also impounded for seven days, and the driver has received a summons to court for stunt driving and speeding offences.
#ByeByeCar - I caught this driver going 94km/h on a 40km residential street (West Oak Trail). The G2 drivers licence & vehicle have been suspended/impounded for 7 days, and the driver has received a summons to court for Stunt Driving and Speeding offences. #SpeedKills #SlowDown pic.twitter.com/c0p1ZhgPr5— Cst. Marc Taraso (@MT9345) May 26, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Taraso’s Twitter account.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Burlington City Council votes to modify parks and beach operations amid COVID-19
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton