Driver caught going more than 100 km over the speed limit in Oakville
An Oakville driver was caught driving more than 100 km/h over the speed limit.
Tonight, Halton Regional Police Services (HRPS) caught the driver, who only had their G2, going 206 km/h on the highway in the HOV lane.
The driver, whose identity hasn’t been released, was charged with stunt driving, speeding and improper use of HOV lane.
Their driver’s license was also suspended, and their car was impounded.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic