Driver Caught Going Ridiculous Speed in Milton
A driver is likely facing stunt driving charges after being clocked at an outrageous speed in Halton.
Police say the driver was caught going 162 km in a 60 km/h zone in Milton.
The driver was nabbed right beside construction crews at the intersection of Trafalgar and Derry roads.
The motorist will likely be charged with stunt driving and speeding under the Highway Traffic Act.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- GO Train Halts Service After Person Struck in Oakville
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton