Driver Caught Lighting a Joint on the Road in Oakville
On June 10, 2019, a driver was caught lighting a joint on the road in Oakville.
According to Cst. Marc Taraso, the driver was caught at around 7 p.m. on Trafalgar Road.
“I watched a driver on Trafalgar light a joint,” Taraso said on Twitter.
Taraso stopped the driver and conducted field sobriety tests.
Taraso said the driver was not impaired, however, they are facing the following alleged charges: cannabis readily available, no seatbelt, and fail to surrender licence.
Last night, 7PM, on patrol in the I watched a driver on Trafalgar light a joint. I stopped the driver & conducted Field Sobriety Tests. The driver was not impaired (having just lit the joint) but was charged: cannabis readily available, no seatbelt, fail surrender licence. pic.twitter.com/6D67kftG4y— Cst. Marc Taraso (@MT9345) June 11, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Cst. Marc Taraso.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Police Investigating Industrial Incident in Oakville
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Driver Caught Going Insane Speed on Residential Street in Oakville
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Driver Ticketed for Watching Raptors Parade While Driving in Oakville
- Police Say Driver Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Milton
- Driver Caught Going Ridiculous Speed in Milton