Driver Caught Lighting a Joint on the Road in Oakville
On June 10, 2019, a driver was caught lighting a joint on the road in Oakville.
According to Cst. Marc Taraso, the driver was caught at around 7 p.m. on Trafalgar Road.
“I watched a driver on Trafalgar light a joint,” Taraso said on Twitter.
Taraso stopped the driver and conducted field sobriety tests.
Taraso said the driver was not impaired, however, they are facing the following alleged charges: cannabis readily available, no seatbelt, and fail to surrender licence.
Last night, 7PM, on patrol in the I watched a driver on Trafalgar light a joint. I stopped the driver & conducted Field Sobriety Tests. The driver was not impaired (having just lit the joint) but was charged: cannabis readily available, no seatbelt, fail surrender licence. pic.twitter.com/6D67kftG4y— Cst. Marc Taraso (@MT9345) June 11, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Cst. Marc Taraso.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton
- Emergency Services Investigating Strange Substance Released into a Burlington Creek
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Multiple Charges Laid After Driver Caught with Unsecured Load in Oakville
- Driver Charged After Going More Than 70 Over the Speed Limit in Oakville
- Driver Caught Going Insane Speed on Residential Street in Oakville
- Halton Police Charges G2 Driver With "No Muffler" In Oakville