Driver Charged After Going Ridiculous Speed on QEW
A driver is facing stunt driving and drug-related charges after being stopped by Burlington OPP on the QEW this week.
The incident took place on Feb. 13.
OPP say the stunt driver was clocked in Hamilton going 167 km/h.
The driver was allegedly found to be in possession of a “large quantity” of marijuana, cocaine, magic mushrooms and Oxycodone.
Police charged the driver charged with possession.
The driver’s name hasn’t yet been released.
Photo courtesy of OPP
- Rollover collision causing highway delays in Milton
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Burlington on Thanksgiving
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW in Burlington identified