Driver Charged After Street Racing in Oakville
A driver has some explaining to do after being nabbed while street racing in Oakville.
It’s part of ‘Project Five-O.’
The driver was clocked at 143 km/h in an 80 km/h zone along Trafalgar Rd., Halton police allege.
The silver two-door car was impounded for seven days and the driver also received an automatic seven-day licence suspension, plus a court date.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Halton Mayors Discuss Key Concerns Surrounding Proposed Truck-Rail Project in Milton
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Burlington
- Halton Police Lay Staggering Number of Charges During Street Racing Blitz
- Police Say Driver Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Milton
- Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Halton Hills
- Police Nab Driver Breaking Speed Limit on Major Road in Oakville