Driver Charged After Street Racing in Oakville
A driver has some explaining to do after being nabbed while street racing in Oakville.
It’s part of ‘Project Five-O.’
The driver was clocked at 143 km/h in an 80 km/h zone along Trafalgar Rd., Halton police allege.
The silver two-door car was impounded for seven days and the driver also received an automatic seven-day licence suspension, plus a court date.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Burlington man charged with trafficking crack cocaine
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Canada Post urging Halton customers to reset their passwords
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Burlington
- Police Nab Driver Breaking Speed Limit on Major Road in Oakville
- Police Working to Combat Street Racing and Aggressive Driving in Halton
- Halton Police Lay Staggering Number of Charges During Street Racing Blitz
- Police Say Driver Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Milton