Driver Charged After Street Racing in Oakville
A driver has some explaining to do after being nabbed while street racing in Oakville.
It’s part of ‘Project Five-O.’
The driver was clocked at 143 km/h in an 80 km/h zone along Trafalgar Rd., Halton police allege.
The silver two-door car was impounded for seven days and the driver also received an automatic seven-day licence suspension, plus a court date.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Police Search for Three Suspects Following Incident at Burlington Fortino’s
- Suspect Sought Following Bank Robbery in Milton
- Milton Man Charged After Police Shut Down Cannabis Dispensary
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- Man Arrested for Theft After Multiple Businesses Targeted in Oakville
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Burlington
- Halton Police Lay Staggering Number of Charges During Street Racing Blitz
- Police Say Driver Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Milton
- Police Nab Driver Breaking Speed Limit on Major Road in Oakville
- Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Halton Hills