Driver Charged For Drinking and Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Halton
A driver is facing charges after a vehicle was allegedly clocked by Ontario Provincial Police driving 91 km/h over the speed limit.
It happened in Burlington last week.
A vehicle was measured traveling 191 km/h along the QEW.
The 21-year-old driver is facing a stunt driving charge.
An automatic three-day licence suspension was also issued, according to Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, adding “more penalties apply upon conviction in court.”
The driver’s name hasn’t yet been released.
- Motorcyclist Wanted for Fleeing Police in Milton
- Suspect Sought After Woman’s Purse Stolen in Oakville
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Receives Nasty Backlash for Pride Cupcakes
- Road Closed as Crews Battle Fire in Burlington
- The Government of Canada is Introducing a Unique Strategy to Combat a Major Issue
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Burlington
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Halton
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down Burlington Roadway
- Police Say Driver Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Milton
- Oakville Teen Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed on QEW