Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Halton
A driver is facing charges after a vehicle was allegedly clocked by Halton police driving 71 km/h over the speed limit.
Halton police say a vehicle was recently measured traveling 131 km/h in a 60 km/hr zone.
The vehicle, an Audi SUV, was immediately impounded for seven days.
The motorist is facing a stunt driving charge.
Officers from the district response unit conducted enforcement in Halton Hills on 32nd Sideroad on Jan. 19, laying 25 Highway Traffic Act charges, issuing 16 warnings.
In addition, a suspended driver was taken off the road, while another motorist was arrested for drug possessionl.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Halton Hills
- Driver Charged For Drinking and Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Halton
- Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Halton
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down Burlington Roadway
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Oakville