Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Halton
A driver is facing stunt driving charges after being clocked at an outrageous speed in Halton.
And they only have a G2 licence.
Police say the driver was recently caught going 175 km in an 80 km/h zone in Halton Hills.
The motorist will likely be charged with stunt driving and speeding under the Highway Traffic Act.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- One person injured during interaction with police in Oakville
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Hamilton-Burlington
- Former Blue Jays shortstop Tony Fernandez dies