Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Halton
A driver is facing stunt driving charges after being clocked at an outrageous speed in Halton.
And they only have a G2 licence.
Police say the driver was recently caught going 175 km in an 80 km/h zone in Halton Hills.
The motorist will likely be charged with stunt driving and speeding under the Highway Traffic Act.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Major Delays Expected on QEW Due Construction on Burlington Skyway Bridge
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington