Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Halton
A driver is facing stunt driving charges after being clocked at an outrageous speed in Halton.
And they only have a G2 licence.
Police say the driver was recently caught going 175 km in an 80 km/h zone in Halton Hills.
The motorist will likely be charged with stunt driving and speeding under the Highway Traffic Act.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Multiple Collisions in Burlington Causing Major Backups
- Police Investigation Prompts Road Closures, Evacuations in Oakville
- Some Tenants Will Be Paying Higher Rent in Halton
- UPDATE: Investigation Causing Major Road Closures in Oakville