Driver charged with speeding and drug-related offences in Oakville
A driver is facing multiple charges after a recent traffic stop by police.
Cst. Marc Taraso reported this afternoon that a driver was stopped for going 145 km/h on the QEW in Oakville.
126 grams of illicit cannabis and indications of trafficking were allegedly found in the vehicle.
The driver has been charged with Speeding, Cannabis readily available, Possession over 30 grams, and Possession for Distribution.
“Only legal weed is legal weed,” Taraso says.
Photo courtesy of Cst. Marc Taraso on Twitter
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Oakville Man Charged After Being Found With Over 400 Pounds of Cannabis During Traffic Stop
- Driver Caught Lighting a Joint on the Road in Oakville
- Driver Charged After Going More Than 70 Over the Speed Limit in Oakville
- G2 driver charged after two students found in trunk in Oakville
- Multiple Charges Laid After Driver Caught with Unsecured Load in Oakville