Driver flees scene on foot after crash in Burlington
Halton Regional Police Service (HRPS) has made an arrest in relation to a crash in Burlington.
At 7:15 p.m. tonight (May 26), a driver crashed his vehicle in the area of Walkers Line and Britannia Road. Having sustained only minor injuries, the driver fled the scene on foot.
The driver—a 34-year-old man—managed to evade police for a time in a rural area. However, he has since been apprehended and charged with both criminal and traffic-related charges.
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Watershed outlook and weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Halton
- Man arrested for hate-motivated assault in Oakville