Driver in Milton Charged with Speeding with Three Children in Vehicle
Police have reported a speeding incident early Saturday morning in a rural area of Milton.
At 4:11 a.m. on July 20, police say they stopped a passenger van going 119 kph in a 60 kph zone.
The vehicle’s occupants were four adults and three children under the age of 4, police say.
The driver has been charged with speeding and stunt driving, and the vehicle was seized and impounded.
Passenger van, loaded w 4 adults & 3 children under the age of 4 caught speeding, 119 kph in a 60 zone, in the dark, in a fairly rural area of @TownOfMilton. This is precious cargo! Veh seized & impounded. Driver charged with speeding & stunt driving. ^jwf pic.twitter.com/qA4cxwwmdB— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) July 20, 2019
Photo courtesy of Halton Police
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 160 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Person Charged With Stunt Driving And Speeding In Oakville
- Driver Charged With Stunt Driving In Milton
- Halton Police Share Their Conversation With Driver Charged With Speeding
- Halton Police Charge Resident With Stunt Driving In School Zone
- Halton Police Charge 18-Year-Old For Stunt Driving In 60 KM/H Zone