Driver in Milton Charged with Speeding with Three Children in Vehicle
Police have reported a speeding incident early Saturday morning in a rural area of Milton.
At 4:11 a.m. on July 20, police say they stopped a passenger van going 119 kph in a 60 kph zone.
The vehicle’s occupants were four adults and three children under the age of 4, police say.
The driver has been charged with speeding and stunt driving, and the vehicle was seized and impounded.
Passenger van, loaded w 4 adults & 3 children under the age of 4 caught speeding, 119 kph in a 60 zone, in the dark, in a fairly rural area of @TownOfMilton. This is precious cargo! Veh seized & impounded. Driver charged with speeding & stunt driving. ^jwf pic.twitter.com/qA4cxwwmdB— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) July 20, 2019
Photo courtesy of Halton Police
- Police Looking for 21 Year old Burlington Man
- Halton Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 95-Year-Old Man
- It's Going To Feel Very Hot And Humid Soon
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen From Fortinos in Burlington
- Person Charged With Stunt Driving And Speeding In Oakville
- Halton Police Share Their Conversation With Driver Charged With Speeding
- Driver Charged With Stunt Driving In Milton
- Halton Police Charge 18-Year-Old For Stunt Driving In 60 KM/H Zone
- PHOTO: Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Milton