Driver Injured After Colliding with Burlington Transit Bus
A driver was injured in a crash this afternoon in Burlington.
Police got a call at 2:20 p.m. regarding a collision in the area of New Street and Belvenia Road.
A Burlington Transit bus that stopped to pick up passengers was rear-ended by another vehicle, police say.
The driver of the vehicle, a 68 year old man, sustained minor injuries and was taken to hopsital.
No injuries to any of the passengers on the bus were reported.
.@HaltonPolice investigating collision involving @BurlONTransit. Single vehicle rear ended bus while it was picking up passengers along New Street. @HaltonMedics207 transported patient to local hospital #BurlON pic.twitter.com/OtV8TsE6uq— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) April 8, 2018
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- A New Restaurant and Bar is Now Open in Milton
- Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating Multi-Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Police Investigating After Tow Truck Rear-Ended in Oakville
- Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington