Driver Injured After Colliding with Burlington Transit Bus
A driver was injured in a crash this afternoon in Burlington.
Police got a call at 2:20 p.m. regarding a collision in the area of New Street and Belvenia Road.
A Burlington Transit bus that stopped to pick up passengers was rear-ended by another vehicle, police say.
The driver of the vehicle, a 68 year old man, sustained minor injuries and was taken to hopsital.
No injuries to any of the passengers on the bus were reported.
.@HaltonPolice investigating collision involving @BurlONTransit. Single vehicle rear ended bus while it was picking up passengers along New Street. @HaltonMedics207 transported patient to local hospital #BurlON pic.twitter.com/OtV8TsE6uq— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) April 8, 2018
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Vehicle Collision Prompts Injuries in Burlington
- Vehicle Destroyed in Overnight Collision in Burlington
- One Dead, One Seriously Injured After Vehicle Drives on Sidewalk in Burlington