Drivers Caught Street Racing in Burlington
Four drivers have been charged after street racing in Burlington.
According to Halton Regional Police, a traffic officer stopped and charged four drivers for street racing on Old York Road near Snake Road in Burlington, police said just before 7 p.m. on Tuesday March 20, 2018.
Police say the officer was responding to speeding concerns from residents in the area.
The drivers’ vehicles have been impounded and their licences have been suspended for seven days.
4 drivers caught by Traffic Officer racing on Old York Road near Snake Road.— HRPS Burlington (@HRPSBurl) March 20, 2018
Officer was following up on speeding concerns reported by area residents.
All drivers charged accordingly. All vehicles impounded & drivers licences seized for 7 days each. ^ao #NoNeedToSpeed pic.twitter.com/Kf6XRaZ0Rv
Cover photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Has your street been plowed? Find out here
- Driver faces multiple charges after flicking cigarette butt: Halton police
- Multi-vehicle crash causing highway delays in Oakville
- More Ontario schools to be affected by teachers' strike
- Multiple Drivers Penalized for Speeding, Street Racing in Oakville and Burlington
- Police Working to Combat Street Racing and Aggressive Driving in Halton
- Seven Drivers Charged With Street Racing in Burlington
- Here's How Many Street Racing Charges Were Laid in Halton
- Two Drivers Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Oakville