Drivers Take Note of This Milton Road Closure
September 5, 2018
If you’re a Milton driver (or you're planning on passing through) you might appreciate the heads up about this road closure taking place in town.
It starts soon.
The Town of Milton, in conjunction with Graham Bros. Construction Ltd., will be closing the western leg of the Main Street West and Bronte Street intersection to facilitate construction within the intersection.
In order to expedite this work, Main Street West, between CN Rail and Bronte Street will be closed to traffic.
Traffic will be detoured via Bronte Street, Tremaine Road and Derry Road.
The closure is scheduled for Friday, September 14, 2018 at 9 a.m. to Monday, September 17, 2018 at 5 a.m.
For more information, please contact: Heide Schlegl, C.E.T, MITE, Dipl. M.M. Manager, Traffic Engineering Services Department 905-878-7252 x2506 heide [dot] schlegl [at] milton [dot] ca
Map courtesy of the Town of Milton
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Nov. 10 – Nov. 16
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water