Driving Tips for Rainy Weather
It's going to be a wet one today.
According to Environment Canada, it's going to be a fairly wet morning in the Halton Region.
There will be periods of rain which are expected to end in the afternoon in addition to a risk of an early morning thunderstorm.
Due to the predicated rain, the Halton Regional Police Service has issued some safety precautions for drivers to take into consideration.
Drivers are urged to slow down as this is the only way to prevent vehicles from hydroplaning, turn on their headlights to help other vehicles see them, and to give other vehicles more space on the road.
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update