Drunk Driver Arrested in Halton Hills Was 2.5 Times Over Limit
by Kelly Roche on July 10, 2017
A 40-year-old Ajax man is facing drunk driving charges after Halton police nabbed him in Halton Hills with a blood alcohol level two-and-a-half times over the legal limit.
The incident took place in Georgetown at Mountainview Rd. N. at Guelph St. around 1 a.m. on July 9.
A black Infiniti SUV was stopped following a complaint by a citizen who phoned 911.
The man fled but police caught him.
No injuries were reported.
The suspect is charged with driving with more than 80 mgs of alcohol in blood, driving while ability impaired, adult resist arrest, adult flight while pursued by peace officer.
File photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Suspect Sought After More Than $2K Worth of Music Equipment Stolen in Burlington
- Drunk Driver Arrested in Burlington Was at Least 3.5 Times Over Limit: Police
- Drunk Driver Arrested in Milton Was at Least 3.5 Times Over Limit: Police
- Underage Teen Caught Driving Drunk in Burlington
- Halton Police Arrest Person For Impaired Driving
- Halton Hills Transport Truck Driver Accused of Impaired Driving