Drunk Driver Arrested in Milton Was at Least 3.5 Times Over Limit: Police
A 51-year-old Toronto man - who tested more than 3.5 times the legal limit - is facing drunk driving charges after being nabbed in Milton by Halton police.
The call came in on Aug. 23 from 830 Main St. E. at 5:51 p.m., said Sgt. Dana Nicholas.
That’s the LCBO store just west of Thompson Rd.
The suspect was behind the wheel of a Honda Civic.
No injuries were reported, said Nicholas.
The man, whose name isn’t being released, is charged with driving while ability impaired and driving with more than 80 mgs of alcohol in blood.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Milton woman charged in Burlington poppy donation box theft
- Indian police arrest phone scammers targeting Canadians
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back