Elderly Man Missing on Foot in Burlington
Halton police are seeking a missing person tonight in Burlington.
Police said around 10:06 p.m. that Bahadur Sanghera, 74, was missing.
Sanghera is described as 5-foot-6, slim build, with a long, black and grey beard. He was last seen wearing a blue ball cap and dark track pants.
He is on foot, say police.
Call police immediately if you have seen him.
UPDATE: Sanghera was safely located at 7 a.m. Thursday. He was walking near Dundas St. and Sutton Dr. and appears to be in good health. Police are thanking the public for their help.
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- Frost advisory in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Milton
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Interactive map shows how you can support Halton farmers
- Police Searching for Missing 76-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Burlington
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Man in Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Elderly Man With Dementia in Burlington
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Man in Oakville