Elderly Woman Missing in Burlington
Halton police are seeking a woman missing in Burlington tonight.
Police reported a missing person tonight around 7:50 p.m.
The 80-year-old woman was last seen around Lakeshore and Burloak.
She’s described as white, 5’2”, about 105 pounds, with grey hair. She was last seen wearing cream pants and a blouse.
If she’s seen, call police at (905) 825-4777.
UPDATE: The woman has been safely located thanks to a citizen, say police.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- How to Protect Yourself From a Coyote in Halton
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton