Woman Pulled Over For Excessive Speeding
A 54-year-old woman was pulled over for speeding in Burlington.
The woman was going 166 kilometres per hour on Highway 407.
When police asked why she was going that fast, she replied with “I guess I just felt like a kid again.”
She got a ticket for speeding.
- Halton Police Share Their Conversation With Driver Charged With Speeding
- Teen caught speeding while holding bowl of spaghetti: Halton police
- Person Charged With Stunt Driving And Speeding In Oakville
- Driver in Milton Charged with Speeding with Three Children in Vehicle
- PICK A SIDE: Will speed cameras actually prevent speeding?