Emergency Repairs are Needed on Burlington Canal Lift Bridge
by Kelly Roche on February 1, 2018
Drivers are being advised of a lane reduction on the Burlington Canal Lift Bridge on Thursday.
A lane on the bridge is scheduled to be reduced on Feb. 1 from 6 p.m. until 11 p.m.
Pedestrian traffic will be open.
The schedule may change depending on weather conditions, according to the federal government.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- 5 Places Where You Can Take Amazing Instagram Selfies Near Halton