Environment Canada issues weather alert for Burlington, Milton, Oakville
Environment Canada has issued an alert for Halton with “brief, but intense snowfall expected to develop Tuesday morning”.
Strong wind gusts of up to 70 km/h are also anticipated while the combination of heavy snow and strong winds will result in reduced visibility.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 160 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Easter Bunny declared an essential service in Ontario