Burlington Santa Claus Parade
11 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Prospect Street from Cumberland Avenue to Guelph Line with local access permitted.
1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Guelph Line from Prospect Street to New Street
- New Street from Guelph Line to Martha Street
- James Street from Martha Street to Brant Street
- Brant Street from Baldwin Street/Victoria Avenue to Elgin Street.
Enjoy free parking during December in Burlington's downtown municipal lots:
- Waterfront Parking Garage, 414 Locust St.
- Various municipal surface parking lots.
Please remember to obey all parking bylaw regulations to avoid being ticketed and/or towed.
Temporary "Emergency - No Stopping" signs will be posted on various streets. Parking and police officers may ticket or tow illegally parked vehicles to ensure that streets are free and clear for emergency vehicle access.
Find more parking information at burlington.ca/parking or call 905-335-7600.
Are you interested in participating with a float during our event? Contact us if you’re interested in being a part of our one-of-a-kind experience.
Festivals and Events
festivalsandevents [at] burlington [dot] ca
905-335-7600, ext. 7704
Visit www.burlington.ca/parade for info.