Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
While the holidays are almost always exciting in Mississauga, they can also be stressful—especially if you’re not sure what to buy for that picky, hard-to-shop-for friend, relative or co-worker on your list.
From now until Dec. 24, you can grab a one-of-a-kind, perfectly curated gift at The Food District’s Shop The Food District holiday pop-up.
How does it work?
Once you arrive at the pop-up, which is located right across MidiCi and near the outdoor entrance to The Food District, you can purchase a gift card to use on local, handmade and high-quality offerings from merchants in The Food District and build a customized gift box.
Since The Food District boasts merchants who offer everything from fresh berry jams and exotic, infused olive oils to wine and loose leaf tea, you can create a gift box that will wow that lucky foodie on your list.
What’s even better? Complimentary gift-wrapping is available with a minimum purchase of $25 at The Food District.
While waiting for your gift to be wrapped, you can also stop by the brand new Uncle Tetsu pop-up and pick up a delicious Japanese cheesecake to enjoy after a long day of shopping.
Please click here for more information.
To learn more about Square One, click here.
- Has your street been plowed? Find out here
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Driver faces multiple charges after flicking cigarette butt: Halton police
- Multi-vehicle crash causing highway delays in Oakville
- More Ontario schools to be affected by teachers' strike
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About the Brand New Food District in Square One
- PHOTOS: Sneak Peek at the Food District in Square One
- PHOTOS: Here's Some of the Food Coming to Square One's Food District
- To gift card, or not to gift card for Christmas
- You Can Now Buy Travel Gift Cards from a Popular Airline