Extended Hours for Major Malls in Halton and Beyond This Friday
Shoppers prepare and everyone else beware - Black Friday is this Friday, Nov. 24, 2017!
Some incredible sales are happening in Halton and beyond all day on Friday, so if you're looking for a particular item (a stove? Clothing? A car?!) or you just want to go shopping and don't mind a giant crowd, it's one of the best days of the year to get a solid deal.
Black Friday happens the Friday before Cyber Monday, when retailers will also have some good deals on almost everything, only online.
There's one more thing that Black Friday means besides crowds and sales, however.
That's right, with Black Friday comes extended mall hours!
Many malls are open from extremely early in the morning until quite late at night, so shoppers have the entire day to raid the sales.
Here are the extended hours for some of the most major malls in Halton and beyond on Friday, Nov. 24:
Toronto Premium Outlets - 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Oakville Place - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Mapleview Centre - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Burlington Mall - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Bramalea City Centre - 7 a.m-11 p.m.
Square One - 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Erin Mills Town Centre - 10 a.m.-midnight
Dixie Outlet Mall - 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sherway Gardens - 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Vaughan Mills - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Eaton Centre - 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Yorkdale - 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- CPA Canada hit by cyberattack, affecting data of more than 329,000 stakeholders
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville