Extended Hours for Major Malls in Halton and Beyond This Friday
Shoppers prepare and everyone else beware - Black Friday is this Friday, Nov. 24, 2017!
Some incredible sales are happening in Halton and beyond all day on Friday, so if you're looking for a particular item (a stove? Clothing? A car?!) or you just want to go shopping and don't mind a giant crowd, it's one of the best days of the year to get a solid deal.
Black Friday happens the Friday before Cyber Monday, when retailers will also have some good deals on almost everything, only online.
There's one more thing that Black Friday means besides crowds and sales, however.
That's right, with Black Friday comes extended mall hours!
Many malls are open from extremely early in the morning until quite late at night, so shoppers have the entire day to raid the sales.
Here are the extended hours for some of the most major malls in Halton and beyond on Friday, Nov. 24:
Toronto Premium Outlets - 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Oakville Place - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Mapleview Centre - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Burlington Mall - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Bramalea City Centre - 7 a.m-11 p.m.
Square One - 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Erin Mills Town Centre - 10 a.m.-midnight
Dixie Outlet Mall - 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sherway Gardens - 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Vaughan Mills - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Eaton Centre - 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Yorkdale - 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- Dump truck collision causing traffic delays in Burlington
- Ontario elementary teachers plan new strikes in two weeks if no deal is reached
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- What are the key issues in the Ontario teachers’ disputes with the province?
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Halton