Extreme Weather Expected for August Long Weekend in Halton
Get ready for a scorcher, Halton!
August long weekend is just a few days away, and anyone planning outdoor activities (or planning to hole up indoors) will want to be aware of the weather ahead.
And it’s going to feel hot, hot, hot.
According to the most recent forecast from The Weather Network, it’s going to feel near 40 C this weekend.
From Friday all the way through to Tuesday, it could feel near 40 C.
There is a slight chance of rain, too.
“At this point however, most of the region is expected to be dry for both Saturday and Sunday,” said Weather Network meteorologist Dr. Doug Gillham in a recent statement.
Humidity and mugginess can be expected, but it won’t be as hot as Canada Day weekend was.
Fill up your water bottle, slather on some sunscreen, and enjoy the summer heat! Or, you know, blast the AC and binge-watch Netflix indoors.
- Lanes Closed Due to Road Flooding in Oakville
- This 20-Unit Townhouse Development has Been Approved in Burlington
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Burlington Residents Pepper Sprayed and Robbed, Police Investigating
- No Halton Restaurants Make List of Canada’s Best 100 Restaurants