Fatal collision in Milton closes major stretch of road
A fatal collision in Milton closed a major stretch of road Wednesday morning.
Halton Police say a car collided with a pole just after midnight before the male driver was rushed to hospital without vital signs.
The collision reportedly occurred in the area of Steeles Ave E and Wilson Dr.
Steeles between Ontario St and Thompson Rd remained closed Wednesday morning as police continue to investigate.
Police investigation of SMV collision at Steeles Ave E and Wilson Dr, Milton is now a fatal collision. Halton Recon attending the scene. Steeles Av E between Ontario St and Thompson Rd will be closed for investigation. jd— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) February 26, 2020
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Burlington council votes to eliminate income tax penalties amid COVID-19 outbreak
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Part of Major Road Closed for Collision Investigation in Milton
- Road Closed for Collision Investigation in Milton
- All Lanes Closed on Part of a Major Road in Milton Following a Serious Collision
- Road Closure Following Early Morning Collision in Halton Hills
- Parts of Britannia Rd closed due to collision; police and fire on the scene