Featured Future Pet: "Shy" Valentina
Personality: Shy and easygoing
What Valentina has to say:
I am a pretty, sweet rabbit with a heart of gold. I can be a little shy and standoffish at first, but I promise that if you win my trust, we’ll be best friends!
If you are looking for a family pet that is relatively easy to care for, does not require a daily walking schedule, and won’t tear up your furniture, consider adopting a rabbit into your home.
Please come and meet me today!"
You can visit Valentina at the Oakville & Milton Humane Society located at 445 Cornwall Rd. in Oakville, Ontario. You can also call 905-845-1551 ex. 147 or email adoptions [at] omhs [dot] ca.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Oakville firefighter tests positive for COVID-19
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely