Feedback Sought on Transit in Milton
If you ride the bus in Milton, feedback is being sought for future service changes.
A community input session is being held on Oct. 4 in the lobby of the Milton Sports Centre from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Residents requested later service last year, and the town delivered, according to officials.
What would you like to see in 2018?
You can also weigh in online from Oct. 6 to Oct. 13.
Photo courtesy of the Town of Milton
- Here's the Latest With Burlington's $52M Waterfront Park
- People Furious After Cars Towed Away in Oakville
- Oakville Ranked One of Canada's Most Expensive Areas to Buy a Home
- Guess Which Popular TV Show Spinoff Was Filmed in Halton Region?
- Oakville and Burlington Among the Worst Places to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario