UPDATE: Female trapped in vehicle after collision in Burlington
Update: The northbound lanes on Brant St have been re-opened following an investigation by emergency crews.
A female had to be extricated from her vehicle Friday (Jul 3) morning after crashing her vehicle on Brant St.
Halton Regional Police said the female was transported to hospital after escaping serious injuries.
Motorists can expect delays throughout the morning as closures remain in effect on Brant, north of Caroline St for investigation.
N/B Lanes Brant St closed at Birch #BurlON for single motor veh collision. Veh on its side w female occupant trapped & being extracted by Fire. Injuries u/k. Expect traffic disruption for several hours as investigation continues. ^jwf pic.twitter.com/cW3DLWhMXo— HRPS Burlington (@HRPSBurl) July 3, 2020
(Cover photo courtesy of the Halton Regional Police Service)
- $70 Million Lotto Max Jackpot Ticket Sold in Ontario
- What's Open and Closed Civic Holiday Monday in Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- Road closures in effect in Oakville after cyclist struck
- Leave your deets when dining: Restaurants taking personal info to trace COVID-19
- Many employees believe working from home is impeding their productivity
- Female Killed In Multi-Vehicle Collision In Milton
- Female in serious condition after collision in Halton Hills; road closures in effect
- Person Trapped in Vehicle Following Serious Collision in Halton Hills
- Female Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
- 'Avoid the area': Man arrested in Burlington after female injured