Fire Crews are on Scene of Milton Blaze
Firefighters are battling a blaze in Milton early Monday.
Emergency crews responded to a house on Playfair Terrace, near Main St. W. and Scott Blvd. after fire broke out around 4 a.m.
Two vehicles parked in the driveway were ablaze, spreading to the garage and house, causing a partial roof collapse.
Early damage estimates are pegged at more than $1 million.
No injuries have been reported.
Avoid the area.
#Milton firefighters continue cold weather firefighting operations at a house fire on Playfair Terrace. Damage expected to be over $1 million. Residents were alerted by fire crews returning from another fire. No injuries. pic.twitter.com/W3nFB6QGG0— DR (@Media371) January 15, 2018
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Halton Police Investigating Robbery at Convenience Store in Burlington
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface