Fire Crews are on Scene of Milton Blaze
Firefighters are battling a blaze in Milton early Monday.
Emergency crews responded to a house on Playfair Terrace, near Main St. W. and Scott Blvd. after fire broke out around 4 a.m.
Two vehicles parked in the driveway were ablaze, spreading to the garage and house, causing a partial roof collapse.
Early damage estimates are pegged at more than $1 million.
No injuries have been reported.
Avoid the area.
#Milton firefighters continue cold weather firefighting operations at a house fire on Playfair Terrace. Damage expected to be over $1 million. Residents were alerted by fire crews returning from another fire. No injuries. pic.twitter.com/W3nFB6QGG0— DR (@Media371) January 15, 2018
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Ontario to accelerate essential construction projects amid COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 sparks rise in online child predators, says UNICEF chief