Fire extinguished in kitchen of low-rise Oakville condo

By

Published June 18, 2024 at 9:16 pm

Ontario, Oakville, fire, condominium, kitchen, paramedics

A man was treated by paramedics on late Tuesday afternoon (June 18) after a kitchen in a low-rise Oakville condominium unit caught fire.

Smoke was seen pouring from the second-floor of a unit located above retail businesses on Burnhamthorpe Road East, just west of Trafalgar Road before 6 p.m.

Both the Oakville Fire Department and Halton paramedics attended the scene of the fire that was doused a short while later.

One male was treated at the scene.

INhalton's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising